Mobile Library App: Whenever and Wherever Your Patrons Need It
MozGo delivers all of the features patrons expect in a mobile app, from graphical display of information to efficient touchscreen navigation. MozGo also helps your patrons manage their lives by letting them see what they have checked out, when items are due and what fines they owe.
VTLS provides complete branding of MozGo for your library, tailoring it to include your library’s logo, desired color scheme and features you want to make available. Once customized, MozGo becomes your library’s mobile app that your patrons can download from the iOS App Store or Android Market. Value added features are available for library systems offering the required web services, including the ability to place holds from the app.
Displays have been optimized for iPhone/iPod and Android with iPad currently in development, letting your patrons use the device of their choice. Planning to change your ILS? MozGo's innovative design lets you change your ILS without changing your app, which means your patrons won't have to download a new app for your new system, making it easier on them and the library staff.
With MozGo, your patrons will have your library’s OPAC in the palms of their hands.
MozGo is a mobile library app with features for the real world, features that your patrons will use to make their busy lives easier -- which is what a mobile app should do.
- Top-to-bottom User Experience
- Search, request and renew items with the social OPAC features that deliver results
- MozGo works with most major library systems
- Real-time results
- No nightly extractions from your database; users get accurate, up-to-date information
- Secure communications from your mobile device
- Low-Cost Administration
- Our innovative cloud-based mobile mediator provides improved performance, and your patrons don’t need to download a new mobile app if your library upgrades or changes software
Customize MozGo to utilize your Library's logo and colors